Get access to 1500+ PreSales resources instantly, including blogs, podcasts and webinars — for beginners and experts alike.
5 Tools to power your Presales Team for 2024
Presales teams have always been an integral part of the sales process, but it's very recently that their importance has been recognized by sales leaders.
The amount of time and effort they put into customized demos, RFPs , and other sales-focused content is finally being acknowledged. And it's not just talk - even G2 and Gartner have established new categories specifically for presales software in the past year.
With this newfound importance, it's crucial for Sales Engineers to adopt high-performance software to improve their results. By integrating presales tools into their tech stack, sales teams can better manage leads, track customer interactions, and close deals faster.
Presales tools are the software solutions that streamline activities before a sale, from lead identification to customer engagement. They're the warm-up act that sets the stage for the main event: closing the deal!
To help you navigate the world of presales tools, we've compiled a list of 5 top presales software that can help boost your success as a sales pro - PreSkale, Consensus, Demostory, Gong and Seismic.
So let's dive into the best presales software in 2023 and take a look at the tools that can help you streamline your presales process and improve your overall sales performance
Consensus is an Intelligent Demo Automation Platform used by the world’s top companies to scale presales, amplify their sales teams, and enhance the buying experience.
With Consensus, PreSales, and technical sales teams can finally automate those repetitive product demos and use that extra time for higher-value activities.
And that's not all - Consensus guides buyers with digital, interactive, and on-demand video demos that are tailored specifically to what they want to see.
- Interactive Video Demos: Influence buyers 24/7 with self-paced, viral demos that allow them to qualify themselves.
- Demolytics: Accelerate the sales process by knowing who views your demos, their priorities, engagement, and referrals from day one.
- Integrations: Integrate Consensus with your essential sales tech, including CRM and sales engagement, to streamline workflows.
- Solutions: Pre-packaged demo setups for Presales & Sales, Channel, and Marketing, tailored to your team's specific needs.
PreSkale is the ultimate solution for PreSales teams looking to close product-market gaps and convert more technical wins into revenue.
With PreSkale, you'll be able to integrate seamlessly with your CRM and product eco-systems, streamline evaluation experiences, and track product-market insights to drive impactful technical wins.
- Work in-sync with product, sales, and customers
- Track efforts, winning solutions, and critical product gaps
- Employ best-fit assignments to maximize resource allocation
- Analyze product adoption across cohorts
- Build insights into deal velocity with PreSales influence
- Monitor deal vitals and manage evaluations as one-pagers across pipeline stages
- Workspace: One control center for PreSales Engineers to manage tasks, notes, meetings, and priorities without switching tabs
- Calendar Management: Automatically matches meetings with the relevant opportunities and outcomes, after being configured just once and synced
- Workbook: A consolidated space to manage tasks, notes, and meetings all in one place
- Evaluation Plans: The holistic picture of the customer's journey from starting the evaluation to purchase or lost
- Product Gap Manager: Provides visibility on products' revenue impact and deal severity against each evaluation plan and bridges the gap between product and revenue
Try a free demo here
Demostory is a specialized browser designed specifically for live demonstrations. It streamlines the technical setup process for demos, making it easier for presenters to deliver polished, engaging demonstrations that captivate their audiences.
With Demostory, presenters can seamlessly guide their audiences through every step of the demo process, and easily save and share the entire demo for future reference.
- Multi-session: Stay logged in as different user accounts with multiple tabs in the same browser window.
- Tab Edits: Customize tab names and colors to provide context to your audience.
- Save and Launch: Create and save multiple demos, and launch them with just one click.
- Built on Chrome: No training required, and it's compatible with your product.
Gong is a Revenue Intelligence Platform that helps customer-facing teams harness the power of their most valuable asset: customer interactions.
With automatic capture and analysis of these interactions, Gong provides scalable insights that enable revenue and go-to-market teams to make informed decisions and take the most effective actions for achieving winning outcomes. It unlocks the true potential of your customer interactions, giving you the tools to drive revenue growth and success.
- Call monitoring
- Cross-channel communication
- Performance metrics
- Training management.
Seismic is a platform that can help you customize your buyer experiences, streamline your sales processes, and automate your content management and analytics. This can significantly improve your pre-sales team's productivity and enhance client assistance.
- Sales Content Management
- Learning & Coaching
- Buyer Engagement
- Content Automation
- Strategy & Planning
- Enablement Intelligence
Each of these tools has the potential to streamline your presales process, better buyer experiences, and increase sales productivity, making them the best presales software to boost win rate.
So if you want to up your sales game, it's time to find the top presales tools that best align with your needs. This way you maximize the effectiveness of your sales approach and make informed decisions about the tools that best support your goals.
Learning shouldn't stop
We have compiled a list of 700+ resources for those looking to upgrade themselves in PreSales and Sales, including blogs, podcasts, and webinars.
The PreSales library is free to access. And best of luck for your future.